Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Great Day

Just needed to take a minute to say what I great Hubby I have. The Shankster took me to Shapiro's for lunch. Quite a surprise as I haven't been there since living here...so at least 7 years, and it was delicious. I just love the Pastrami Sandwich with pickles.

But the second best part was that I got to eat while sitting just a couple of chairs away from Rupert from Survivor!! :)
Ok maybe not exciting for some, but it was for me.

And no I didn't get a picture as I didn't have my camera, and no I didn't get to talk to him and tell him I hope he was the big winner this season, as I am a Big Ole Fraidy Cat and just decided to look at him several times. But... we did exchange Smiles! And he has a wonderful one.

So I feel like I know him personally.....

I also thought he was also a lot more handsome in person. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You big flirt!

3/18/2010 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home