Thursday, October 26, 2006

FiberOptics?

Well it's here, FiberOptics...we have it in this town and we are getting it installed today. Not for sure how we will like it but it is a done deal. Our internet is supposed to be a lot faster now and our TV experience is to be better as well. Guess I will keep you all posted. I was having a dilemma on whether or not to have it installed as I love all my channels I get now and will be losing some..but figured there is always my movies I can watch if nothing worth while is on TV. I hate change and do not look forward to it. But am optimistic and hopefully all will be fine. The best part of FiberOptics TV viewing will be that I would be able to be watching TV right now while its just raining outside....instead of surfing the web and writing my post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home