Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Finally.....

After over 3 years of a promise to buy me one after I did something for someone who didn't or wouldn't do, I finally got my grill. I have not had a grill since living at my home.....I have missed it terribly, silly, yes, but once again it is still something of mine I have had to live without for so long, so sorry I had to leave it. Yes I could have bought myself one, but you would think when someone promises you something they would keep their word at that moment or shortly there after...not after 3+ years.....I have kept all of my promises.....but then again, everybody is NOT like me.................






Isn't she pretty?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

VERRRYYYYYY nice!!! I bet you've cooked some super yummy stuff!

7/22/2009 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home