Sunday, June 27, 2010

Turkey Week

I don't know about anybody else, but I love Turkey. Not just on Holidays, but any time of the year is good for me. So usually, if we find a good buy, will keep a turkey on hand for just when we are feeling the need for turkey, and then leftovers for a few days. And for us, Turkey is a good alternative to red meat. I am lucky to be married to such a guy that loves leftovers just as much as I do. I love to cook, and have enough for at least another day. We have a few recipes that allow for that and then some. But a Turkey meal will leave enough for leftovers for several days.....I like that.

There is nothing better to me some days than coming home to a meal that is already cooked, so the Turkey in the freezer has been calling my name lately. This is my goal this week on the blog....each day I will have something made with the Turkey. (hence Turkey Week) Lets hope I can stick to it, not only eating the Turkey for the week, but writing down what we are eating.

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck :-)

7/26/2010 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home