Friday, July 02, 2010

Friday

Turkey Salad!

I don't think I have ever made this before, but the Shankster says I have. I had some reservations, as I love homemade chicken salad and for some reason had this in my mind, so I was thinking the taste buds might be thinking chicken instead of turkey.

But it was great! I chopped both light and dark meats for this with celery, bits of green onions from the garden a bit of mayo and relish. For seasoning I used some more of Mrs. Dash Original No Salt Blend. (yes I love this stuff) We used both rye and wheat bread.

Coming up I am sure the last bits of the turkey will be used for cold sandwiches or Turkey Burgers. I Found this recipe when I was about 21. Love it for Turkey leftover bits. So if I can find it in the mess of things that are still packed....Turkey burgers tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

then turkey veggie soup! yum

8/15/2010 7:05 PM  
Blogger dona said...

Hey didn't try that!! Next time.

8/16/2010 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home