Sunday, October 29, 2006

Not Impressed

Well, we got the fiber optics installed, and I have to say I am not impressed. Not only did I lose some stations (which I knew I would, and that was a price issue) but I do not see where the picture quality is any better..in fact I am sorry to say its worse on most stations. I cannot even see where the computer is faster as they claimed either. I am very disappointed to say the least. I tried to be objective and give it a few days..but am thinking I will give them a call on Monday. I hate change and didn't want it to begin with...but am always ready to try something new, and I have to try to get myself out of this not wanting to change things attitude! (Yes, I have an attitude) I recently bought some clothes I would have never bought before and at a store I would never have shopped in before and I did change insurance agents after 20 some odd years and that needed to be done a long time ago...and so far so good..SO I am trying. Little or baby steps..as my sister-in-law would say. It is finally a nice day and hopefully the weather girl I added to my sidebar will add some fun to this blog. Guess I need to take advantage of the day and get out in it...hmm, going to the grocery sounds good to get some carmel to melt to be able to dunk the apples that are just sitting there calling to me.
Allrightythen. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home