Tuesday, January 29, 2008

He's Still Got It!!!


I can remember going Mall shopping in the first few months I met Shank and finding that lots of women at those Malls would flirt with him like I was invisible. And our kids were invisible too. Some women just have no conscience I guess. Some women just have no shame and will try to get any man, any how, any where. Anyhow, he has told me from the beginning not to worry, and I can say for the most part I haven't. I said for the most part. I had a not so trustworthy husband the first time around and so I tried to keep my eyes wide open.





Which brings me to the past few months. Shankie does a lot of walking. Good exercise, Good for the heart and good for the mind. I do my best to keep up with him, but for the past year haven't gotten to do as much as I would have liked, for a lot of reasons. I have to say though that if I want to keep him I had better get my butt in gear as for a while now, when he is walking there is a certain divorcee' in town that keeps trying to pick him up. Now I am sure this is good for his ego, I mean who wouldn't want the opposite sex trying to pick them up. Its nice to know we still have it even after years of marriage. As long as we tell our partners all about it! And the only way Shankie would ever take a ride from another woman was if it were Kimmie. :)


Now the "Husband Stealer" is a bit older I believe as I have known her for quite some time as she knew my mother and my mother told me a lot about her. She is however not a bad looking woman either. She has come to every yard sale my mother and I ever had here and walks by our house every day and will wave and sometimes stop and inquire how my dad is doing.



So I guess I am just going to have to make it a point to walk with Frank to see if Ole Lady S----e will try to pick us both up...Like that would happen. I am not the smartest person on this earth but not the stupidest either. (is stupidest a word?) All I can say she better be watching out for me as I am on to her and I think I need to quote from my late mother-in-law, Phyllis and say that Ole Lady S----e better never meet up with me in a dark alley.......





.



although I think she could take me. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home