Monday, January 14, 2008

Worth Every Penny

Lil Bit is having such a hard time this year...trying to find just the right place to lay down that is comfortable enough for her. I have tried just about everything I could think of, that I could afford that is. Nothing seemed to work. I found this one day of all places, at Menard's. We found that they had dog treats there last summer when we were shopping around for doors. We were there recently with "B" while he was getting some plumbing fixtures and I decided to go back and check out the doggie treats....there it was and only $9.98, kinda ugly but it looked soft enough and almost big enough and I just decided to go for it.....I am so glad I did. We put it down and she immediately got into it and does each time she sees it. Its a bit snug, but evidently that's just what she was looking for.





1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Awww...glad she got a comfy bed!

1/23/2008 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home