Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Think Baby Kailyr....

Was trying to make an appearance today!

For those of you who read my blog or that know me, know that I am going to be a first time Grand~NaNa. And for a while I thought it just might be today.
The original due date was middle of July. But I have a short story to tell.

Recently I was looking at my Checkbook Calendar and noticed I had in recent months done something that I totally forgot about. I had checked off a day in February that M had went to the baby doctor and then made my own calculations and just made little remarks/notes all over the edges of that calendar and then wrote "due date~June 23"
Then this morning as I was on my way to get my injection at the doctor, B gave me a call and told me that M was having a bit of trouble along with contractions and would I check on her. We were early to my appointment so we did. She was awaiting on her doctor to call and so I went on to get my injection. Anyhow, we all ended up at the hospital and after 3 hours the baby doc decided she should go home as her contractions got farther apart although are now more intense.
So it may be close...we shall see. I will keep you all posted.....

NanaD :)

p.s. I did get my injection in my shoulder by the way and wowowo does that dude still hurt like the dickens...whew..but my hand/arm is finally not asleep/numb.......just in time to hold babykailyr..........thank goodness!

2 Comments:

Blogger SymplyAmused said...

She needs to have it on June 23rd! Lauren (my other daughter) will be 26 that day!! Good luck and I'll cross my fingers Nana : )

6/20/2008 11:20 PM  
Blogger dona said...

I think so too! That would be cool!

6/21/2008 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home