Sunday, June 01, 2008

Ugh....

Its been a while since my last post.

I guess I am just TOO STINKIN HOT to sit in here and type. Now today its still TOO STINKIN HOT to sit in here and type, but Gee whiz...Its TOO STINKIN HOT to do anything else too. We spent a few hours yesterday and today in the car just to keep cool, but at the price of gas we decided that was about enough of that. But I figured as long as there was gas in the car..hey why not use it up to keep me cool.....and it was all about me, wasn't it?..and also because its TOO STINKIN HOT to stay in here!
We tried to go find an air conditioner but didn't get anywhere. Not that there aren't plenty around, just not in my price range for the time being. Now I know we were at a hardware store recently and I was sure it was about 2 weeks back and found one for $169. It was perfect. But could I give in to the Shankster and get it? NOOOO....At the time I was trying to save money and thought we might be able to get by without one. Figuring we could always go back there and get it. What was I thinking? It was no where to be found. Were we both dreaming we went there? We went there and to 2 other places and couldn't find any big enough to cool us off and not fall apart in 6 months but small enough for our pocket book.
OMG.....I never thought I would get used to CENTRAL AIR. Who would think you could get spoiled on such a thing? I wish I could have my house back, with the central air and the sun room and the garage and of course the pool. Gee don't get me started.
I got to thinking that even though I was not brought up in a house with central air...I don't even think we had a window air conditioner, I have however, since the age of 18, always had the pleasure of living where I had central air. Until the last 5 years since coming here. Ugh.
Ok that's all of that pity party.

I noticed upon signing in that I had 3 comments that were waiting on me when I came here today. Sorry I have been MIA lately, but with a combination of depression, ill feelings, baby showers, usual chores and being TOO STINKIN HOT....I just didn't feel like coming here and typing..only reading my usual favorite blogs.
So to all the usual readers and commenter's...Thanks once again for stopping by and I will try to pick myself up, stick my tongue back into my mouth and quit my heavy panting (with the dogs) and begin to blog on a regular basis again. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Sorry it's so hot...you know you can go hang out at my house ANY TIME!!

6/03/2008 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your tongue hanging out was over me your hubby i made you HOT (not)just teasing I love you babe. sorry for no a.c. and ps lets move. then we can get air and your dad can have his house back. that is what he wants anyway.......love ya..........

6/03/2008 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home