Saturday, June 07, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain

Well with another nite of Rain...we got more flooding. We tried to warn this guy not to go through and this was just from the rain/river behind our house. After about 30 minutes the bridge was covered up from the overflowing creek. Of course my battery died in my camera. I tried to make a couple movies..and will try to upload them.





If you look closely...you will see a tiny blue ball by the tree out by the white pole. That would be my excercise ball...in the creek...which is up on the driveway that you cannot see now on the other side of the white pole. My ball usually stays on the back deck up on the hill...guess there were more winds last nite that I thought.




This is a not too focused pic of the rain/river behind the house. But it shows how much more it rained this morning.




I just have one question.......the water in the toilet is swirling.....big time...what does that mean and should I be worried?
:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Is that really your exercise ball or are you just making that up?? I'm so tired of rain!

6/08/2008 10:28 PM  
Blogger William J. said...

Dona

Your it in blog tag. Details of the game on my blog.

Just ignore the game if you are to busy. I'm just trying to play by the rules and not offend someone that tagged me.lol It did increase the number of hits on my blog, significantly.

6/10/2008 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home