Saturday, August 01, 2009

Driving Miss Daisy

Well not exactly.....Today it was Driving Mr. Elvis. Went to deposit our weekly dollar on our lottery fund and of course Elvis thought he had been home alone long enough today so just waltzed right out with us. It was ok, we occasionally take him along on short trips as he is NOT the dog who loves to be in a car. He is the one who usually wants to go but ends up cowering in the back seat floor scratching nervously and violently trying to get under the seats to hide. So only short trips for him. I opened my door and without warning he just jumped into my seat. Sat straight up looked over at me like are you going to shut the door and we can get going or what? SO I sat in the back. Whatever.

Like I said today it was Driving MR. ELVIS.



And now he is so tired.....




What a hambone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Awww...Elvis looks so sweet!!!!

8/02/2009 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home