Thursday, October 01, 2009

Wrong Decision

Did you ever wake up, know exactly the few things you needed to do and exactly the things you wanted to do, so you had to make the decision on which you were actually going to do?

Yeah well, this happens to me almost daily and it is usually inevitable that I always make the wrong decision. (Gee, you would think since I know this I could just pick the right decision)

Anyhow, we just decided to do some of the lame butt crap outside that can't get done by itself.
And everything was going along fine....for a bit.
First off, I mow some of the grass while the Shankster gets the back porch swept of all the pine needles that seem to be falling on a second by second basis for the past 72 hours.




Stinkin Pine Needles, I feel like I am swimming in them.....they do smell good tho..

Next, I stop the mower in the middle of the drive on the hill (of all the stupid places) for the Shankster to mow the harder places like the steeper hill and such, while I cleaned off the back porch of all the things I wanted to put into a shed I wanted to purchase this year to put on the back porch so I didn't have to walk down to the bottom of the stinkin hill to that shed for every stinking thing on the earth I need almost daily, as there is no other place for anything other than laying around on the back porch for every stinkin thief on the planet to take, but since I didn't have enough funds for that I have to clean a shed out and toss more of my stuff to make room for this stinkin stuff.

So I get started on that. It stinks.

But wait, the mower is dead. Yeah, I said dead, right in the middle of the drive on the hill, of all places, right in the way so no one can drive up or down the hill. What was the deal? It ran fine a minute ago? Just my stinkin luck.

So we walk down the stinkin hill to the stinkin shed to get some stinkin tools to work on the mower....stinkin mower. (I want my Kubota back)


A couple hours pass, still nothing but heartache. The Shankster hits his head first while trying to take off the cable to clean it. He got a couple of nasty cuts too. The stupid Battery in the mower is in such a stupid place you can hardly get to it without removing the complete hood and you can't do that without the proper tools and they are in the stinkin shed at the bottom of the hill. I ain't going back down there again, I had to wrap my left knee with an arm wrap just to get out here and try to mow. No way could I make it back down there so quickly.

So I am just standing there looking pretty, while the Shankster worked feverishly trying to get the cable off, and then he gets shocked! Geez. Whats next? We decide to uncover Weebie





(Yes, I named her Weebie...so sue me) to jump the mower. (Found out it is not recommended to use our newer car to jump start another for various reasons) So then, After all the trouble to uncover Weebie, we find that she is dead also.

What? She has a new battery too. I am guessing Some lame ass just was goofing around and left the key on...(probably me whilst I was sittin in her recently revvin it up while day dreaming of the time I get to drive her around)

So we get the charger plug it in Weebie to try to get her going. In the meantime we decide to weed eat. Neither of the 2 battery packs were hooked up to the charger. The charger was plugged in but neither was hooked in. What is the purpose of that I ask you? And Yes, I said battery for a weed eater...stinkin thieves have stolen 2 of the 3 weed eaters we have had in the last 6 years. We drove over one...probably in a fit of rage for one reason or another, so we decided we were not purchasing another, probably because we didn't have the moolah. So Homie got this one and he didn't put the chargers back into the charge dock. Yes Homie is to blame for this.
Whatever..

So we decide to wait.

It starts to rain. We have to cover Weebie back up as she has no windows. And we cannot leave the charger plugged into the house as the door has to close because its RAINING.

Now what?
We can continue this madness, or just forget it all, call it a day and go eat.



SUBWAY

We decided to go eat. Had a Subway sandwich with Broccoli n Cheese soup. Who knew they had such good soup? About the only thing that went right today. Yay for Subway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home