Friday, August 28, 2009

Kill Me,

Kill me now.



Explanation.
Last nite as we were watching TV, the Shankster decided to go into the kitchen to get a drink. I followed. As we left the kitchen we could see the TV my dad was watching. He usually has the sound down and he watches and reads with closed caption. It is usually golf/or news or sometimes a bluegrass band if he can find one. That is about the only time the sound will be up, to hear a banjo play.

Tonite was different. Not a bluegrass band, but the sound was up a tiny bit. That is what caught our attention. Now I know you will find a movie or two on HBO or Showtime that might have some adult content in it. Gee you find it on regular channels anymore and some of the language is not so good either...but that is just the way it is.
But I don't/will not watch anything like that in front of my family, especially my child or my dad. That is just me. Call me little miss priss...I don't care that's me.

Which brings me to what was on the TV. Adult content. OMG.....OMG....let me tell you I don't know what channel he was watching....but he kept it on it and for a while too. I know as I could hear it. NOT SOMETHING I want to hear coming from a room my DAD is in.


Kill me now...please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home