Sunday, December 27, 2009

Help!

For the last few days I have noticed a bit of things from the Shankster that I was a bit puzzled by, but not too much, as they were things I had seen before.

There was one day where I almost said something about it, and the Shankster shh st me, he realized it also.

But today things happened so there was almost no denying it......so please send some good vibes, prayers, good thoughts anything you have, send his way as he is exhibiting some strong kidney stone passing vibes. Crap.

In anticipation his anxiety got to him, as we have been through this soooooo many times, so he went ahead and took a pain pill that is prescribed to him for only this reason, so now he is flying high, talking up a storm, sitting, standing, doing everything he can to do keep from thinking about it, but he keeps thinking about it.....he is driving himself nuts......


but I am fine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go to walmart and in the produce section, buy beets, if you have a juicer, juice the leaf only, if not boil the leaf and drink it. good ole home remedy. check out natural kidney stones. tell him I said so, LOL, just like that would matter. Oh dear, you two hang in there for the ride. I know Homie will speed you to Walmart.

1/01/2010 9:20 PM  
Blogger SymplyAmused said...

Oh no! I am late in wishing you prayers. I hope things are okay... Happy New Year!

1/02/2010 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home