Friday, November 27, 2009

wHAt ThE.......



No one reading this will understand but the Shankster, Anna and SiL~Kimmie.




That being said, I went with Homie to Walmart today. He drove as he needed to get gas in his car. We passed up Casey's, along with every other gas station in town....& it was no wonder as he was driving so fast I barely noticed them in the blur. But then when he hit 62 on the road to WallyWorld, I was sure it was that he decided to get the cheapest gas he could, and that was sure to be out of town, so he was in a hurry as he was nearly empty. (yes I was delirious, nothing is that important for Homie to drive that fast for) I think we got to WallyWorld in record time, even after stopping for gas. I am not sure, I was freakin'....

I stayed in WallyWorld as long as possible to get my composure back. Then we were homeward bound. I swear he drove 65 most of the way home, (speed limit is 55/45 in the places he drove 62/65) I know as I looked...several times. I have new glasses. They are working, I checked.

Man, I am still freakin'.....I think I need a drink......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home