Saturday, February 05, 2011

Round 3?

I honestly don't know if this is round 3 of the Winter Storm of 2011 or not, quite frankly I lost count when the ice came and the trees came down. I still can't get the cracking of the trees out of my mind. We were hoping to get some more Sun today to melt some of this ice, but this is what we awoke to.......







More Snow.

Homie had gotten his car out on Thursday, I guess he got cabin fever worse than the Shankster has, as he said he had to go out and find some salt to melt the ice......Took him an hour to get in the car (it was all iced up) Then 2 hours just to get it out of the parking spot. (Wouldn't move from the ice) And of course we had no salt left to try to melt any of this. He changed his mind 3 times about leaving, because of all the ice and he knew if he left and got down the hill alive, he would only be able to turn in the lower drive and then walk up the ice to the house...




Here is where the car sits now...right inside the road at the lower drive at the bottom of hill.....where you can see the snow from this morning....we measured and we have 3 inches of new snow. This was as far as he could drive into without sliding anymore and possibly going into the ditch.....like someone did last winter (click on highlight for link)

Now I really do not know what this Idiot is doing here as he can only use one arm as the other arm is the one he has fallen on 3 times now, and he can hardly lift it. I mean really? Are you kiddin me?






Where does he think he is going? We can't leave, Since Homie got down the icy hill ok, I guess we could, but then what? We don't have another drive to pull into, unless we shove Homie's car into the ditch. So I ask, what is the point of cleaning the new snow off the car, especially when you are miserable and you can't even lift your stinkin arm cause your shoulder is a mess!!!!

I was sent a virtual 2 x 4 to knock him upside the head, but quite frankly, No matter what he says, I think he has hit his head enough lately.........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home