Thursday, May 03, 2007

What a View

This was taken through my new window! YEAH MY NEW WINDOW! Geez, I can't believe it even though I am looking through it. The previous windows were so old they were Wavy...once Frank tried to look through one window in the kitchen only to get dizzy they are so old and wavy...some would call them Antique, but in this house? We just called 'em old. And now we call 'em, history.

I happened in the kitchen just now and saw this beautiful view and thought hmmm I wonder if I dare to try to capture it through the glass with my camera? No way could that have happened before. It worked just fine and Not too bad I might add. God is good and makes beautiful sunsets for me to see outside my new windows.

4 Comments:

Blogger SymplyAmused said...

Nice!!! You take great pictures..

5/04/2007 7:02 AM  
Blogger dona said...

Thanks! :)

5/04/2007 3:33 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Yay for new windows!!!!!

I've had fun reading your blog...how many posts did you have to erase where you said bad things about me???? LOL

love ya!

5/04/2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger dona said...

Not a one!~ :)

5/04/2007 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home