Saturday, December 15, 2007

Did Somebody Say Snow?


Forecast for most of Indiana for today and Sunday.....Major SNOWStorm...some places as much as 12 or more inches and Ice also, OHHH how I love the snow, I sure hope we get some!

(Shank says that is the best job to have..You can go to college become a Weather man and then you can be wrong more than 50% of the time but still get paid and keep your job)

SO....we will see.................................


7 am....teeny bit of snowflakes


8 am....rain

9 am......tiny bit of snow coming down...put on my crappy boots just in case

9:30 am went to McDonald's for breakfast, stopped by the Post Office for mail

Got dad some coffee, smelled like a rotten skunk was in the car with us all the way home

11 am.....went to Post Office for the second time (Not raining or snowing or sleeting)


12:30 pm....went to Local Grocery to buy what I could with the 10 bucks in my pocket

eyeballed that everyone in there had Cottage Cheese...hmmm sounds good...went to get some...it was all gone.

Saw they all had chips too....went to get some...it was gone too.

Decided on Ground Beef...Powdered Donuts....Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate with marshmellows

and cookies for dad

pretty good combo I thought.

1:20 pm took this pic

bit of snow....sleet....rain coming down so will keep you posted


1:30 pm.... decided to go ahead and have some hamburgers now



OH did I mention....I love the SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

you crack me up! But Shankie is completely right about the weathermen...they are NEVER right and still keep their jobs! That sucks!

12/25/2007 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home