Friday, December 07, 2007

Snow!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday we got some snow......................I love the snow, did I ever say that?

ok, here is the picture....if you want to call this snow.




I call it "Snow Dust"












I think Indy got a bit more...like maybe 4 more inches.


But then Friday we got a bit more lucky. I say "lucky" cause I love the snow.















This was taken through the kitchen window...(you could never even see out the window before this year let alone take a picture...not too bad, huh?)

And of course the Pine Trees always look nice with snow. It will all probably be gone by tomorrow, as its a bit warm out today. If I had a good pair of boots and a nice toboggan or even a decent sled I would try to go out and slide down the hill a few times.
hahahhahahhahahhahaahahahha..me..slide down the hill.....I crack myself up.

1 Comments:

Blogger SymplyAmused said...

I want snow!!!! Great pics!

12/10/2007 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home