Sunday, December 23, 2007

Another Week in My Life




Its been a bit since I posted, so just a few pics to show what I have been doing.
After some of the snow was gone from last week, Shank and I decided to get out and get some much needed exercise. He can run....I just walk slow behind him and take pics!
He is realizing I am in the warm car and NOT behind him!






Our Great day with Dude.


Lil Bit.....think she is warm enough?




And finally...its Snowing again!


Oh...Did I ever say how much I love the snow?



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS. I heard you like the snow! lol.

talk soon and Merry Christmas, love Sandi

12/23/2007 9:26 PM  
Blogger SymplyAmused said...

I love snow too although we don't get it much. Wahhhhhhhhh Merry Christmas!!!

12/23/2007 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home