Sunday, December 16, 2007

Stupid Weather Guys


This Sucks! No Snow....I love the snow.
No snow like we were told...only ice. We did get about 2 inches...if that...but it is mostly Ice. I tried to take a few pics but nothing much told of lots of snow, cause there was none!



There was not much snow or Lil Bit could not walk around...I got her a Green winter sweat shirt made just in time for the snow (thanks Kim for the use of the sewing machine!) Not the best pic of her but she was following Elvis and would not pose for me, but you can see she does just fine in her new winter sweat shirt. Now I just need to figure out how to make her some boots, I am thinking Red so she will be decked out in the Holiday Cheer!
(No.....I am not one of those people who dress up their animals, although some are too cute.....she just got her hair trimmed and is also old and cold)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home