Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sam's New Ride




Sam got a new ride from Santa. A Pink Camouflage 4 wheeler.
I got the pleasure of getting to see her on Christmas day and witness her showing off her new ride. It was Hilarious to see her ride it as she bends over like a 100 year old granny, behind the wheel of a humongous caddy. (at least in my mind) So I went to take a pic to save and thought I might be able to video it...


I actually had no clue that I could make a video with my camera I have had for about 3 years. I was hoping it would work to be able to show just how slow Sam was driving. Not the best video but it is too cute. (for some reason video is gone now)

I only wish I had taken a video of this as well....but I think the pic speaks for itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home