Monday, April 21, 2008

Cracker Barrel, EarthQuakes & Auctions

I could go into great detail writing all about why the Shankster and I had to go to Cracker Barrel 2 days in a row. I could say that the first day was just a fluke and the second day had more to do with some one being a bit inconsiderate to the fact that there are 3 people living in the house instead of just one. I could write how nice it was to just go there and sit and be waited on instead of being the one who was doing the waiting. I could say how I think I just wish I had my life back so I could do as I please like the rest of my "family".
I could say how the Earth Quake that was Indiana's Wake up Call, on Friday morning...didn't seem to wake me up at all. I could write how it did however bring The Shankster up outta his recliner, then down to his knees. I could say how too The Shankster even felt the aftershocks that came through around 11ish, and I again felt nothing.
I could write about the Auction I went to on Friday evening and again on Saturday was fun. I could write how it seemed that everything I wanted..somebody else wanted more..or they just had more money. I could write how they were auctioning off a BIG RED FIRE ENGINE and how I really was just interested to see who it was that would come and buy that dude.



But I'm not gonna.

4 Comments:

Blogger William J. said...

I loved this post.

Hope tomorrow is better!

Bill

4/25/2008 1:24 PM  
Blogger dona said...

Thanks! :)

4/25/2008 3:35 PM  
Blogger SymplyAmused said...

Oh wow, you just aren't gonna, eh? Glad to see you are getting out and about, Dona!!

4/25/2008 11:54 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I was the only one here who felt the earthquake, but I just thought it was a big ole clash of thunder!

Big hugs to you!

4/26/2008 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home