Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Me..Boring?

I have never thought of my self as the "life of the party"....however didn't think I was boring either.
That being said, for the last several years The Shankster has experienced what we both lovingly & jokingly refer to as NarcoSleepy.

He can and has fallen into a deep sleep at the drop of a hat. Anywhere, Anytime. I have been in the car with him when he has fallen asleep, I have been on the other side of the table while eating when he has fallen asleep. At a restaurant I might add. And for a while now have had several occasions where I was in conversations with him where he feel asleep during my part of the conversation. So today as we were "talking" and deep into a conversation I might add where he was giving me input regularly...all of a sudden he was snoring before I could get my next word out...I mean he was out like a light in less than a second..I'm talking out in less time than you could say...one one thousand...what is that? a nano second? That had to be the quickest time ever that he has fallen asleep while we were in a lively conversation. Or any other time for that matter.

Now as I sat there and starred at him for more than 5 minutes....... I got to wondering. What the heck is it about me that is so boring that could do that to a person...any person...let alone one that obviously loves you to no end? Am I boring? Am I putting him to sleep?

Is there a chance....I mean....Could it be possible, Is it possible, that I am NOT the funniest, happiest, friendliest, smartest, most considerate, most talkative, exciting and sweetest person I think I am?


Naaaaaaaaaa.................

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Give the dude a break...he was just tired! LOL!!! I don't find you boring at all, you always make me laugh!

5/14/2008 11:10 PM  
Blogger SymplyAmused said...

You don't let him drive do you? : ) Nah, boring you are not.

5/25/2008 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home