Friday, August 15, 2008

More Babies....

I have been a little absent in my posts of late..only getting a bit in here and there...but a lot has been going on and I have just finished helping my dad sort out the pills he is taking with him on his golf trip, (which is weird as he only take 3 but had them so messed up I thought I was going to pull my hair out).......so I wanted to post some pics of some of the things I have not gotten to lately.......

Here is Sara a few days before the delivery of Jaiden.







Here is proud daddy with his boy as he had some trouble breathing at first and they would not let anybody hold him....but that didn't stop his daddy from letting him know he was there close...





He finally gets to hold him and give him a kiss.







Sissy comes by with her week old daughter.




Having fun posing for pics.


In the car seat for the ride home....
I think he is gonna grow outta that car seat soon... :)
And finally...... Home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

He is so sweet and tiny! Tell Jeremy I said congratulations!

8/15/2008 9:37 PM  
Blogger SymplyAmused said...

Sweet!! Sounds like they are ready to rumble..haha

9/11/2008 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home