Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Crap Picture

Ok I am legal again.

Did not expect to get in and get out of the BMV quite so quickly. I think we were in and out in a matter of minutes. You usually go up to the main info area to say why you are there, go thru a bunch of bull crap and then have to wait and then go thru it all again with some other BMV employee. But a BMV employee hollered at us before the door hit us in the rear. She then immediately said " Don't worry but the police will be coming in right behind you", right then I felt my face flush and I was sure I was going to pee my pants and I just kept saying over and over "but its only a couple months expired I have never done this before"......then I think the Shankster wanted to laugh but instead just said "Well I told her she would get penalized for not renewing her license on time." (Geez, what a suck up)

I guess they accidentally called 911 on one of the fax phones or something. That was what she was referring to, but thought it was too funny to scare the crap outta me first. All their machines kept acting up. And I was sweatin' bullets as my eyes are shot and I still have the sucky glasses, But I passed the eye test....WHEW....and then she let me know I had to leave my glasses off for the picture....and I could not smile..I had to look serious....all the while she kept laughing...I look bad enough and was all set on how to smile so to look halfway decent....then she had to drop this bombshell on me.......
So they were all laughing and cuttin' up, while telling me I was to look serious, I am sure they were all drunk.
My picture looks really crappy. I think my face was swollen. I woke up feeling icky.....Yeah that's it, I am sick today and my face was swollen.

OH and I did have to pay the penalty anyhow......no matter how much sucking up the Shankster tried to do......



But he could have tried just a bit harder.........................:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home