Sunday, December 14, 2008

Stinkin Little Thieves.....

Have been using my credit card online. I have just gotten off the telephone after some long hours of trying to find out which credit cards were used and for how much! Geez, you work hard getting them paid off and BOOM...somebody else decides to use them!

What the heck is up with that?

I am just glad I got the phone call from the fraud department.
We are pretty sure it may have been when our cars were broken into and things were stolen, as most the things that were being purchased were obviously from a teen. The fraud department doesn't go into too many details but from what they did say you can pretty much figure out the rest. I know there were some things in my car that I just could not place my finger on that were stolen. I know I should not keep anything like that in there...but I am thinking I had been to the mailbox and gotten some mail and just had forgotten to bring it in? WHO KNOWS...all I know is I hate that. I feel all violated now...again.
I do love the security camera we got though, but it has shown some one coming to the house when no cars were there and making sure to go under the camera as so not to be seen and go towards the front door. But the vehicle is seen.
But none of us here know the vehicle. SO that makes me a bit nervous.
Dad keeps saying he and mom always felt safe here. Things are different anymore and I just don't think anyone is safe anywhere. You just have to take precautions. And I am doing just that. Pray for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home