Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Living with a Snake



Just when I thought just living here was enough to make me go mad for the last 6 years, I find yet another reason. Yes, I thought the noise the Racoons made on the roof and in the chimney and the destruction on the back porch was just about all I could take. Let alone some of the "gifts" they leave all around the house. Yes, I thought having to be so cautious every Spring because of the Skunks out the back door or under the deck was enough to make me go crazy. Yes, I thought just the thought of having to live with a dog that got sprayed by said Skunk, would be enough to make me go crazy. And Yes, even knowing the said Skunk has made his home under the barn, which nearly makes it unbearable to go to the barn would be enough for me to go crazy.


I now have another reason to go crazy.

I now have a SNAKE under the walkway. A pretty good sized one too. All Black from what we saw. For weeks I noticed a hole dug out on each side of the end of the walk and I would just push the rocks back into it as I thought it was surely the Skunk trying to keep the babies there (its happened before) but then each time the next day the holes would be there again and all the rocks pushed back. When we came home the other day right as we got out of the car there it was all curled up getting some sun on the rocks and then scurried under the walk right where the hole was.

YECH!!!!!!!!!!!! is all I can say. Other than I Hate Snakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home