Friday, January 27, 2012

Ask, and Ye Shall Receive.....

Matthew 7:7// Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:


I believe it is true that you if you ask for it, you shall receive it. I have always known these words, even say them every now and again....its just that most of the time the things I ask for I don't receive....or at least I don't think I have, as I don't actually see that I have received anything.



Recently I have been using the 1970's crock pot for several meals a week. Been dreaming of a new one that is bigger and more easy to use (and clean). Look at them everywhere I go.
The Shankster, wanting me to have everything I dream of, jokingly asked my dad yesterday to get me a new crock pot.........today I received it. And yes from dad. Wow. Miracles do happen.





Now I do remember asking for some other things, most notably for my ship to come in.........oh well... for me, I guess the crock pot is a start. :)

Thanks Homie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home