Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat?


Ok, so I didn't get to go fishing...really a bummer. It was raining when I got up this morning and I just wasn't feeling like going in the rain. Did the weather man say it was going to rain today? I don't recall hearing that. Is this some kind of trick? I can remember not too long ago not minding it that much...but now, heck it just didn't seem worth it to get soaking wet and cold and stand there with the wind blowing holding a pole in the water waiting patiently for a crappie to bite! Not much of a treat.
I can't believe it was raining again...I thought this week would be a good, nice week to get out again. All I kept thinking about was the song from the Carpenters...Rainy days and Mondays....even though its TUESDAY. I wasn't really down but wanted to be somewhere other than here. Well its Halloween and I had 3 trick or treaters...although they didn't take all the candy I got for them...whats up with that? Now I have to finish it off...good thing I got some chocolate that I like. I can remember going trick or treating and getting so much candy we had to start using the big brown grocery bags, and some years I even remember running home to empty that bag so I could catch a few more houses! The candy was always good and you had so much it would last what seemed like forever and you knew just which houses had the "good" stuff, you know like the BIG HERSHEY bars? Gosh it seems like just yesterday. Never thought I would say it..but those were the days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home