Saturday, March 03, 2007

Procrastinate

I am mad at myself today....heck, who am I kidding? I was mad at myself yesterday, and the day before and the day before.......... For what, you might ask? Procrastinating. Yeah....me....Mrs.neversitsstillalwayswantstobedoingsomething. But I am not doing the things I wanted to get done. Is that procrastination? What is procrastination? Is it when you don't do what you wanted to do or not get to what you wanted to get to....wait a minute that's the same thing....or is it? Or is it when you put it off so long that its too late to do what you wanted to do? Yeah maybe that's it. Ok its official then........I am a procrastinator.

SO I am mad at myself. How can this be that I put something off that might in the long run help me? I mean I do what I can do for others when they ask but when it comes to myself...I just don't or am not getting it done. SO is that procrastinating? Or just laziness?
NOOOO I am not lazy. Not me, not when I go on vacation to visit my sister and end up cleaning her house, that's not lazy.....is it? I mean its not like her house is so bad I have to clean it in order to stay there and be comfortable....she is just a lousy housekeeper...(sorry Anna, if you ever read this you know it to be true!! :)
So I do not think I am lazy by any means....but I really do not want to think I am a procrastinator either...Hey maybe this is just my word for the day...and I am using it to the extreme. You know like..ok the word for today is Procrastinate...use it in a sentence! Maybe that's it, I woke up and thought Procrastinate...so its stuck in my mind and I have to use it.
SO, I am not a procrastinator.

But I think I am.

I wanted to do certain things in order to be able to take care of certain things when they arose. I didn't do those things and now the other things depending on it are here and I am outta luck.
Its time for car plates, insurance and lot rent. All at the same time, not to mention more medical bills are arriving daily, but that's a given. And just when you would think you could not take just one more thing, the phone company calls and informs me "they" made a mistake and now "I" have to pay for it. Hmmm, now that just seems a little unjust to me. It seems to me if "they" made the mistake...shouldn't they eat it? Sounds about right to me....cause if I made the mistake I would surely be the one to eat it....so if the shoe fits? But "they" didn't see it that way.
SO I had to eat it. And will have to on the next month's bill as well.

So to get back to my point...I guess I am a procrastinator. I made the mistake and now I have to eat it.
There is a Procrastinators Creed......This is one on the list. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.

I liked that one. So I guess I just have not decided to do the things I needed to do yet..............hmmmmm

I wish I would have changed my mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger SymplyAmused said...

I do that all the time. Then I forget what I was suppose to do..works great, doesn't it? haha

3/04/2007 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home