Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SNOW!!!!


Well we have some snow...but not much more than a couple of inches on top of what we got last week. BUMMER! I was hoping to awake with tons of snow at my door! But it was only ice! Yech. I love the snow but can do without the ice. Seems we are on the side of town that is only getting ice. Bummer. I want the snow. Not that I could actually get out in it and slide down the hill or anything but it still would be nice. I love the snow. I can remember sliding down this hill so many times. What fun we had.


And the ice is pulling down the pine trees. Lots of branches are breaking off and there are limbs everywhere due to the wind and the ice. Frank tried to get out and move some of them but they were just too heavy with all the ice on them. It is still sleeting and is supposed to for a while yet. I just am wishing for some snow...I love the snow. SO COME ON...............SNOW!


please :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home