Thursday, May 10, 2007

Deja Vu?

If you remember my "Cake" post in April you might just appreciate this post.

Deja Vu? I don't think so...this actually happened! Today we went on a
Sam's Club run and after decided since we need to stop going to Panera's.....go one last time. So we went. Frank got the Broccoli Cheddar soup and I decided to try the Caesar Salad with Chicken and I must say if you have not had it, it is worth a try. Very tasty. Not too far into the meal, for some unknown reason as Frank reached for his spoon to grab a bite, he lost the feeling in his hand and gee...can you guess what happened next? The spoon dropped into the bowl of soup therefore splashing up and over onto ME :) not him...LUCKY me, again. And what was I wearing again? YES I was wearing BLACK as usual and of course the Cheddar soup showed up as dots all over me and of course I even got some up the nose! Very wet and very warm...I am just thankful it was not as hot as it usually is. I could not believe it as I sat for a minute in silence, and Frank said that the look on my face was just priceless as he was waiting for me to lose it...but I didn't lose it, I just started laughing as Frank was trying his best to clean me up. I mean what else is there to do? Other than walk into Kohl's with dried cheese spots all over me..ahh who cares?
I guess its good that we can't go there anymore......but I might just have to find a way.................I mean really.....what better place to go for Frank to throw food on me?


Hey.......is there a commercial in here somewhere? Lets just see.

Broccoli Cheddar soup with French Baguette bread $3.39
Caesar Salad $4.99
2 cokes with a smile $2.78
Cheddar soup in your face .......................................Priceless

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

What?????? no more Panera? Are you guys crazy??????????

5/11/2007 8:41 PM  
Blogger dona said...

UHHH Yeah..haven't you noticed? :)

5/11/2007 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home