Monday, September 03, 2007

47 Hours, 30 minutes

Well its here...the countdown.
In just about 47 hours and 30 minutes I will finally get to meet my only and best friend.

I cannot believe it. I have to pinch myself.....twice.

Never would I have guessed 9 years ago, that I would have gained such an unbelievable good friend, after just a sending a silly little email asking a silly little question. And that now after all these years of emailing, and a few phonecalls, she would be coming halfway across the world to see me...ME....little old ME!

I mean she could have gone anywhere...California, New York, Florida, Texas...the list could go on, but no..she is coming here to see me. WOW. I cannot get over it and have a hard time understanding it too that she would rather come to see me over going to see some of the wonderful places the world has to offer.
I have tried not to talk much about her to keep her privacy, even though I have so much to say about her and what she does and how we are so alike in so many ways. But cannot keep too quiet about this. I am too excited. Maybe some great pics will follow soon in future posts of our "vacation of a lifetime" as she so aptly puts it.
9 days we are going to spend together in hopes we will make some great memories to have to remember the first time we meet and the first time she gets to see America, the first time she gets to fly in a plane, stay in a motel, and all of the other "firsts" we are hoping to accomplish.

I can't wait.
Hurry Ammeg (and your soulmate Neel), I am waiting........

3 Comments:

Blogger SymplyAmused said...

Wow, sounds like such fun! Have a good time!

9/03/2007 6:21 PM  
Blogger dona said...

Thanks! I plan to! :)

9/03/2007 6:23 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

hey, butthead...I'm your friend, too! LOL Looks like I might have missed my chance to meet these awesome people and I'm so sad....it's been CRAZY around here! Can't wait to see pics!

9/13/2007 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home