Thursday, July 26, 2007

Another Good Day

Much to our surprise, B was able to come back on Tuesday and finish up all the windows and had the time and supplies to finish both doors! I cannot believe it. This nightmare is somewhat beginning to fade finally.


(Not really, its etched into my brain forever!!)


Anyhow, he unfortunately did not have any work on Tuesday, but fortunate for me he decided to come out and finish up. I think it has made a world of difference to the look of the replacement windows and doors. Finally they all have the same trim.










Back Door (pay no attention to the flash of the camera on the glass!! :) or was that the camera flash???????????)





Now we can try to focus on other things and maybe I can finish some stuff inside. Oh I almost forgot, here is part of what B did for the inside window that the other guys screwed up so bad by putting in the wrong size window therefore tearing up the inside trim and wall. B forgot some of his tools but was able to pull this outta his hat and I love it too! (Not bad for a white boy, huh?) We just have to find some more trim now for the window and put this baby to rest!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

The windows and doors look great! Brandon is the super hero!!!

8/08/2007 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home