Friday, March 13, 2009

Finally, Some Drugs

Friday the 13th.


It wasn't too bad of a day. I am not too superstitious but when something bad does happen and it happens to be on a day like today or after a black cat has crossed my path or something stooperstitious such as that, I may tend to blame it on the stooperstition.

But today was not all that bad. We finally got in to see the doc. I knew the Shankster was bad, but honestly thought I was better. Turns out I am still sicker than I realized. We both have bronchitis. His a bit worse than mine but I knew that. Since we both are still sick/congested in our chests we may be looking at another couple of weeks of this as it may start up again before the antibiotics start to work, according to the doc. I could actually see the Shankster get worse while sitting in the doctor's office. He of course got the antibiotics along with expensive cough suppressant. But I don't care as long as he can get some much needed rest. He actually coughed so hard one year with bronchitis he cracked a rib. It was horrible. But we both got some antibiotics and hopefully will start doing better in no time.

Then again maybe it was a bad day, as the drugs were so expensive I had to use a credit card?

Whatever.


But in case anybody is interested they can still come and feed Homie, I am still sick and don't really feel like it. Any Nite of the week. Or all of them.
Please?

:)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do hope you feel better, you and the Shankster......It's really too bad the Doc's office didn't have samples.....humm.....I think that is terrible the cost of meds.

I thought you have relatives close by that can help with Homie, heck call them, I'm sure they would make some soup or "something", or carry out, or invite Homie and send left-overs...would you like to come here for visit and pampering?

3/16/2009 9:33 PM  
Blogger dona said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/16/2009 9:43 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

You have to CALL me and tell me these things....I hardly ever get a chance to come here and read until it is too late! I'm sorry!

3/17/2009 11:19 AM  
Blogger dona said...

YES! I do want to come and get pampered....Heck I just want to go somewhere.

Uhhhhh, who is this?

:)

3/17/2009 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home