Monday, March 09, 2009

Ridiculously Sick

Ok its been a week now since the Shankster and I both came down with something.
Its not getting any better. Actually the Shankster is a lot worse than I am.

Nobody came to help me out with Homie so I HAD TO COOK DINNER TONITE. He made it clear there were no more leftovers. Sheesh....
I am tired now.
Wore myself out.

And I took a nap.
Remember how I said I never get sick? I NEVER TAKE A NAP EITHER.
But I took a nap. During the day. That's how bad it is.
If you know me you know I don't sleep. Well I didn't sleep for years from 1992 until 2005. Now I sleep from about 11-12pm~ish to maybe 7-8am.
This afternoon, I took a nap. On purpose.


Its official.....I am sick.


Help.

2 Comments:

Blogger SymplyAmused said...

Awww, if I was closer I'd come cook. Not that I cook much now but I'd do it for you : ) I hope you both feel better soon...

3/10/2009 10:48 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Nice...now it's Thursday, you're still sick and this is the first I've read of this. I'm sorry! I will call you tomorrow and see if I can bring something over...I finally cooked for my family tonight after about 3 weeks. They got bacon, (fake) eggs and hash browns! I'm so sorry you've been sick.

3/12/2009 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home