Sunday, February 13, 2011

Contractions.....

But no baby yet.

Earlier this afternoon I got a call from B that M was having contractions. So we hurried up and made the 40 minute trip to try and get there before she had to rush to the hospital. I absolutely hate having to live this far away from our kids when things like this occur and we need to be there to help asap. But this is life.
We made it in time and M was anxiously awaiting as she was making her way to the car as I was exiting mine. The hospital gave her something to stop the contractions as she was a bit under 35 weeks and nothing else was happening. So we got to spend time with the boys for a few hours. That's fine with me. M was ready for nothing but bed when they arrived back home and we came on back to the frozen icy hill.

Maybe the next time I post will be to announce the birth time of Koby Alexander.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home