Sunday, May 08, 2011

Googly Eyes

The Shankster is calling me this, it appears to be my new nickname. :)

It's ok, I just wish it wasn't because of the reason. Dizziness. Of course that was my middle name since 1992....but for the past few years, it had either taken a back burner or I had just gotten so used to it, it wasn't as noticeable. Until recently. I had even went from taking 4 pills a day to be able to walk around like normal (whatever that is) down to 1 pill a day, and eventually to none. Mostly because they were too expensive and my insurance didn't cover them. I just figured I would try to do without them if possible, and it was, for a while.

Then recently I noticed I didn't seem to be able to shake the dizziness quite so easily, I told the Doc I might need the pill help once again. He decided to get me some that I could afford instead of the ones that worked.....ugh. But these pills are cheap, and I like cheap...and I only have to take them as I need them, so if I feel or get too dizzy to maneuver...(act normal) I can pop a pill. It is supposed to take care of the situation. It didn't. That was a few weeks back.

Yesterday I awoke to the room spinning uncontrollably....I took a pill and it seemed to help. But this dizziness was not the dizziness I am used to. Ha...see I am used to it. Anyhow usually it is me that is spinning, but yesterday the room was spinning. Not a good feeling. Today I awoke fine. Thought it was a fluke...or something I ate. Until I got in the shower...very strange to see the shower head floating all about. I made my way in to tell the Shankster and this is when he said I had Googly Eyes....He can tell when I am dizzy and how bad by my eyes. I took another pill. But it has been with me all day.

But no matter, The Shankster made this a Happy Mother's Day for this Googly Eyed mother .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home