Monday, February 14, 2011

Quick Project

A few weeks ago, actually right after a snow storm but before the ice storm I decided to work on a sewing project for the Shankster. He has so much pain in his neck (and no it isn't all from me) that when he does feel like pickin on his guitar the strap is so stiff it isn't comfortable enough for him. I was sure we could find something new, but most straps aren't really for comfort. So, I bought some really neat fabric that is kinda like lambs wool. I only paid $2 for this piece and was sure I could fashion something for a bit of comfort.


I measured....




Then cut......







Here is the finished piece. I actually folded this over twice for added softness. It was hard to sew, but I made it work.

OMG, I sound like TIM GUNN. MAKE IT WORK! I watch too much Project Runway.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home