Friday, January 22, 2016

Blizzard of 78




Today the south and east coast are getting hammered by a blizzard.  I have to say I am a bit jealous! Crazy, yes, but I never claimed to be anything but....I just love the snow, I could live all year round in snow conditions, I don't mind it at all....and have to say I just loved being in the blizzard of 78 and can remember most of it like it was yesterday. 

Pic is of somewhere in Indiana during that blizzard, but this is similar to what it looked like on my way to work 3 days later, I was a Rural Mail Carrier then and you know nothing much stopped the mail then, so off to work for me.  I loved driving through tunnels of snow all around me...crazy, but it was fun, for me anyway.



3242212_351907_DBAE7F60-F51E-1E49-333C3974EB1D18DD
Blizzard of 1978

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home