Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Is it Live or is it Memorex?

Another day of rainy weather. I don't mind it so much other than I was really looking forward to some fishing before my surgery. I see on Friday they are calling for some sunny skies, I am setting my sites for the docks. Not too much went on today as I have gotten most things caught up other than the impending change I might have for some insurance...not looking forward to calls on comparisons. But it is something that has to be done. What I cannot stand is trying to talk to and ask questions to a computer generated customer service----------, well what the heck do you call it? Its not really a live representative, so what exactly do you call it...automated system something or other? It simply drives me crazy. How can you unless your question is simple or standard, talk to one of these things? I got so irritated I actually found myself telling it off and then it told me there was not a list for that subject..gee whiz...what next? After I said it I actually felt stupid..I felt stupid? Yeah I was talking to a computer, I should have felt stupid. But really, I know you have to automate some things and the basic reason is to lower some of the operating costs the company has, and there is going to be change and that is a fact, I have to deal with it.....but this is utterly ridiculous. I just want to talk to a real live person....thats not so much to ask for..........or is it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

did u try 0? or not punching any numbers?

11/03/2006 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home