Monday, December 25, 2006

A Little Snow Please?

As I wind myself down for the night, I paused to reflect on the days events. I got to be with my family for the day, which was nice. We got to have a nice dinner together. My nieces were excited, as young ones should be. Brandon couldn't get enough of the candy that Kim made (she told him they were addicting!). The dogs were excited to see Brandon as he always gets them a little something and he had them a box full of treats. Brandon got me some games for me to work my brain some more on my Nintendo DS...I am real excited about that, I can hardly wait. He got me some long underwear too and I have them on...so warm..... Dad just tried to keep up and hear all that was going on around him. Frank got to talk to his friend on the phone 2 different times, as he was in too much pain to try to venture the 2 hour drive to see him. He got to have some much needed quiet time and watch some movies and I hear he got to talk a while to his sister, Sandi, in Florida. What it must be like in Florida for Christmas? I wonder. I will have to ask her. I missed the snow for today. I miss the snow for winter. I remember when I was younger having so much snow it's almost unbelievable now to think of it. Not just for Christmas time but all winter the snow was there and seemed to stay for long periods of time.

Anyhow, I think today for my immediate family at least, a good time was had by all. Although I do wish Frank could have gotten his only wish.


Oh, but Frank did get his Ov-Glove he has been wanting for years, and he has used it already..it works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home