Sunday, December 17, 2006

Personal Chef

Yesterday Frank was going to just bake me a cabbage. A few years ago he used some creative know how in the kitchen and baked us a cabbage using ice, butter, onions and some spices..yum was it ever good! So periodically I can entice him to bake one up, yesterday was one of those times. Prior to fixing it he asked me if we had any smoked sausage and of course we did so he fixed up another great dinner. Not quite sure how he fixed it (as I just waited for it) but he made the best cabbage and smoked sausage dinner I ever had.



Tomorrow he is planning a new meal for us. Grilled cheese sandwiches, Frankie style. He plans to use French baguette bread and turn it inside out and place some thick sliced provolone cheese along with some other cheese (he has yet to name) along with some grilled onions and red peppers. And of course some spices. I cannot wait to try that. Oh, if only everybody had their own personal chef. How lucky can one girl get?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home