Saturday, February 03, 2007

Nuts

Went to Sam's yesterday. Wanted to get some more of the delicious oranges we got a couple of weeks ago. Of course that was all we went for. Just one of those road trips we take when we have to get out of the house. For some reason my right knee decided not to cooperate about as soon as I got into the store. And as anyone who goes to Sam's knows the oranges are at the BACK of the warehouse. But I managed ok and was hoping for some sample goodies the ladies were passing out. OF COURSE though I must have had the sign on my chest that said "DO NOT FEED" cause not one of them asked me if I wanted a taste. And Frank made sure to go by them each twice! We were just having some fun though, passing the time. We decided to leave but I had to use the restroom...halfway back up to the front I HAD to sit. We made our way to the office supplies and Frank pulled out an office chair for me to "try out" for a minute while I got my "legs" back. In a minute or two we made our way up to the restroom..as usual Frank stood outside and said he would hold the cart and wait on me. Well it seems some lady came out as I went in and accused Frank of having her cart. He politely told her it was his cart as he got it when we arrived and it had our oranges in it. She didn't believe him and told him again it was her cart and she left it on the other side where he was standing. Frank said again he did not take her cart. I guess she yelled at him a few more times before getting another cart that was close by and making sure to let him know yet again that she left her cart right there and he took it...I guess he just about had enough at that point and told her in a much louder voice..."LADY I DID NOT TAKE YOUR &%%$#*&&^!! CART".

nut.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too funny, and your fault Dona, you just had to pee! ha. love ya Sandi

2/09/2007 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home