Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Lookin Good


The other day as we were getting ready to leave the house, I looked up and noticed Frank got dressed in a shirt he hasn't worn since we bought it about a year ago. We both got a shirt at the shirt shop were you can buy one and get one free...GOOD DEAL I thought. So upon looking around, we noticed we could get us each a shirt supporting the college's Cat's kids go to. We thought it would be a cute idea to wear them when we visited each of them. (Or at least that is what I was thinking at that moment!!) But with such a bad year last year, Frank never got around to wearing his. He has lost so much weight and when he came in wearing the shirt...I was like WOW!!!!! you look GOOD! Not that he doesn't always look good, but it was that wearing a new shirt, lost a little weight, got some nice jeans on too, lookin good...you know? Anyhow I took a picture of him and he wondered what I was going to do with it and of course I was thinking...(good idea for a blog)....but he wasn't sure he was ready to have his mug plastered across my blog quite yet...so I did a little cropping so I would be able to post it to his satisfaction, (just in case he reads this) and also just to have it for me to remember the day he looked especially good! Oh and its the University of Indianapolis (Greyhounds) the college Cazeo attends. I got the IU shirt where Nic goes. Enjoy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home