Sunday, January 21, 2007

YIPPIEE...SNOW


Did somebody say SNOW?? YES THEY DID! It snowed today! YAHOOO! I love the snow. But haven't seen any this winter season. SO glad its here. We awoke to about 3 inches or so. I was so happy to see it. I love the snow. Had to arm myself with the broom, however, before I got ready to let the dogs out, to make a path for LilBit, or she would just pee the minute her feet hit the snow and that unfortunately would still be on the deck....and that is just what she did anyhow. Seems I am not fast enough yet. But we all around here know to avoid the yellow snow. Anyhow it was a nice thing to see early this morning. I love the snow. Frank told me around 6am it had snowed but I was sure he was messin with me as the weather man said we would be seeing it tonight. So when I saw it myself I was sure happy about it. I love the snow. Too bad I couldn't go out with the babies and run around in it like I usually love to do, as my knees are just not ready for that...it was all I could do to sweep the path! But I didn't care I had to sit for an hour after I did that cause I love the snow. I took a pic of it out the back...not the best but you can get the jest of it. Pretty. White. Everything looks fresh. I love the snow. Dad made it out the drive although he did slide down the hill right into the road. Seems somebody drove around the driveway twice.....guess either they could not make up their mind if they wanted to stop here, or couldn't stop, or just drove around to make a path for us...? whatever...


Oh, did I mention...I love the snow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard somewhere you loved the snow! ha. sorry I haven't visited your blog for awhile. It's hard to be at the computer very long for me since this is where I smoked....in front of the computer.

anyway love your blog. and you make me laugh

1/26/2007 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home