Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Its Official.......

I am an Idiot......


I mean really...I have had some weird dreams to say the least...and I wonder sometimes if it has to do with what I had to eat later than usual the night before when I dream crazy stuff..and I have been doing a lot of thinking about cars lately...we are trying to trade ours and have looked at every stinking car or truck on the planet..........but last night was a strange dream. Well not too strange, as I have had stranger.... just made me know I am a real dork.

Cathy was there, and I have been dreaming about her an awful lot lately and either I miss her more than usual as this would have been the year she turned 50, or something is going on with the kids or Granny or Poppa and I need to give them a call....but anyhow, we were eating at a place where it is buffet style, but its a long and unusual buffet, and its got conveyor belts that you can use or not( I said it was weird) and I know either I have dreamed of this place before or I have actually been there...but I have no idea. Anyhow for some reason after eating we both went to rent a car...and both of us had to rent a car each. Cathy told me to go first and when I was asked what kind of car I would like, my mind went blank and I just said.."I'll take a Volkswagen!" The guy asked me what model? I go, "OH I'll take a BEETLE!" He informs me that they did not have a Beetle but they did have a Karmann Ghia. I got overly excited as I have wanted a Karmann Ghia since I was 16. (Now I know my prior post says I wanted a Porsche at that age, and I did want one of those too, and this sounds like I am simply out of my mind, or fickle, but this is my blog and I guess I can say whatever I want.) But I love V-dubs and would have any of them. Yeah my taste is off as I can love expensive or cheap...doesn't matter as long as I love it!
Anyhow, I awoke just after that so I don't have a clue what was going to happen or what I was dreaming about, but I ask you, why on earth would anyone in 2007 go to a car rental place and rent a Karmann Ghia? I mean what about a Lincoln or Caddy? Or a Porsche for that matter? But a Karmann Ghia? Geez....I mean, really.

So it is official...I am an idiot.

(by the way this is the color of Karmann Ghia I would have wanted...cool huh?)





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I have weird dreams too, only in a different language. Guess I`m also an idiot :-)

3/26/2007 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home