Monday, May 21, 2007

Baby Girl



Once again Lil Bit has made her way to my blog. If things just were not tough enough for us today, we awoke to a problem with her to where we just had to take her to the vet. Poor baby. She has never been away from us, it was hard for me to leave her there, but she had to get surgery. She still has too much pep in her 15 year old body to have had to put her down. The cost was more than we had, but he fixed her up and after me making sure he understood she HAD to come home tonite, we were able to go pick her up by 5pm.

This has been a booger of a day and I am tired to the point where I want to go to sleep and not think about it ...any of it, anymore and wake up to a new day with no more problems, and the windows being completed inside and out (mostly out), and Frank's wrist and hand being fine and..............................geez, what do I think this is? Fantasy Island? Gimmee a break!

As long as Frank keeps getting better and Lil Bit does too I will be happy. She has been sleeping since we brought her home and hopefully will sleep all nite too...I have her all bundled up on my bed, and I think I will be sliding in next to her any minute...Frank says that Baby Girl and I will get the bed to ourselves tonite! What a sweetie. She won't be using Elvis as a pillow though as she is in this pic, but I will make sure she is comfortable. Good nite to all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Poor Little Bit. I hope she's doing better. She still seems like just a puppy to me!!!

5/28/2007 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home